- 1 Tbsp of oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 cauliflower , roughly chopped
- 6 cup of vegetable stock
- 2 vanilla pods; split
- 200 ml Double cream
- Heat oil in a medium sized pot.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook until soft for about 2 minutes.
- Add the roughly chopped cauliflower and pour in stock.
- Bring to the boil. Simmer for 12-15 minutes.
- Add the seeds from the vanilla pod and cream.
- Pour the soup into a blender and process until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
You can order organic cauliflower when in season, along with many other groceries from our webstore.