- 1 Medium Fennel, sliced
- 3-4 Apples, cored and sliced
- 1/2 Plain Natural Yoghurt
- 1/4 Parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tsp Sumac
- Freshly ground pepper (optional)
- Place sliced fennel and sliced apples in a large bowl.
- Add the yoghurt and toss through to coat the fennel and apples.
- Add the parsley, mix through.
- Sprinkle through sumac.
- Season with freshly ground pepper if you wish and serve.
You can order organic fennel and apples when in season, along with many other groceries from our webstore.