1 onion diced
1 knob of ginger, finely chopped
1 garlic clove, pressed
1.25kg pumpkin (butternut and jap), roughly chopped
1 medium sweet potato, roughly chopped
1 pear, roughly chopped
1.25 litres vegetable stock
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan.
- Saute the ginger, garlic and leeks for 10 mins.
- Add the pumpkin, sweet potato, pear and veg stock.
- Cover and simmer for 30 mins.
- Blend with a hand blender until smooth.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and a drizzle of coconut milk.
You can order organic pumpkin, sweet potato and ginger when in season, along with many other groceries from our webstore.