- 1 cup Risoni pasta
- 3 cups Broccoli
- 1/4 cup Parsley, finely chopped
- 1 cup Baby Spinach, roughly chopped
- 150g Danish Feta
- 1/2 cup Almonds, roughly chopped
- Juice & Rind of one Lemon
- Grated Parmesan cheese, to garnish
- Cook the risoni in boiling water with salt as per packet instructions. Drain.
- While the risoni is cooking, steam the broccoli just to take the raw edge off.
- Put the drained risoni in a large bowl and thoroughly mix in the finely chopped parsley.
- Add broccoli and all other ingredients (except parmesan) to the risoni, reserving a small amount of the almonds and lemon rind for presentation.
- Top with parmesan.
You can order organic broccoli when in season, along with many other groceries from our webstore.